Life as I see it over the years ...

A collection of some of the poems I wrote over the years.

Over the years I have written a few poems or just a collection of my thought. I had always wanted to one day publish them as a book but with life catching up to me I never got around to writting much after I started working. Well, with the internet and Blogs, I can finally have part of my dream come thru and maybe a small audience (that includes YOU) may be able to read and just give me a comment or two on when you think about what I have written. I do thank you for visiting this little blog of mine ...

Friday, August 25, 2006

Be me, the wind?

The first time I saw you, you stood out amoung the crowd.
As the wind runs his fingers through your hair,
I watch it flow, flowing lie a gentle river -
Full of peace and serenity.
How I envied the wind, able to be near you at all times of the day

Something came over me that night,
Like a spark that starts the fire going
it was to consume me.

I really care about you
I really would like to tell you that I love you, BUT ...
I know you love him more.

3 Comments:

At 8:29 AM, Blogger abcd said...

Never give up when you really love somebody, perhaps you can turn the table around. :)

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger Nik said...

For that love - more than 20yr ago ... I have already given up. To the current one that I want to spend my life forever with ... I wont :)

Thanks for the advice

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger Angel Feathers Tickle Me said...

Ahhhhhhhhh the wind it follows you forever.......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home