Life as I see it over the years ...

A collection of some of the poems I wrote over the years.

Over the years I have written a few poems or just a collection of my thought. I had always wanted to one day publish them as a book but with life catching up to me I never got around to writting much after I started working. Well, with the internet and Blogs, I can finally have part of my dream come thru and maybe a small audience (that includes YOU) may be able to read and just give me a comment or two on when you think about what I have written. I do thank you for visiting this little blog of mine ...

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Why must life be so cruel?

The times I spent thinking of you
Have been spent in vain
The times I spent admiring you
Far from under the rain

You know I feel for you
You know, my love, it’s true
But every time I look at you
A deaf ear you turn to what I say
- If I’m treated like this
How can I show my love?
You cause but pain to me
When you fly away, flying like a dove
Tell me – Why must life,
Yes, life be so cruel.

Personal Comments

After the first work, I practically stopped writing for a couple of years. This was the first of a series of work I started writing when I was studying in Australia Perth. As you can see this was a time when I was truely love sick and well ... she didnt care for me as much as I would have liked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home